Unreal vs. Twinmotion. I've got some questions regarding which I should aim for.

Hi,

I am looking into using a game engine for ArchViz.So far I do work with Blender and equrectangular images, but I am thinking of switching to a game engine based software. I’am not a gamer (yet) though I have to admit.
The primary reason for doing this is that game engines allow free movement through the models and their quality is more than enough for what my clients need.
Primarely I look for help when deciding between Unreal & Twinmotion.

Maybe someone can help?

The primary reason for doing this is that game engines allow free movement through the model. Does Twinmotion allow this? Or does it only create videos & equirectangular images?
The latter I use already sucessfully with other software:

Can I work with Unreal or Twinmotion when I do have a web connection that is at times very slow and even fails?
I do work from remote locations occassionally.

Can Unreal and/or Twinmotion load fully textured models from Blender?

Can I use my personal & extensive locally stored asset library with either of the two packages?
Most of it is in .blend/.obj/.3dm/.3ds format.

Can content created in Unreal or Twinmotion run in mobile powered headsets (like Cardboard). Can this content made to be run offline? Thats important because most of my clients do not have gaming headsets, but all have smartphones.

Does content created with either of the softwares have to have the Unreal or Epic logo showing?
The reason I’m asking this is because in a real estate business environment it looks unprofessional for some clients to show logos of gaming stuff. Personally I have no issue with it, but some clients may have.

Thanks for answering & keep pushing your great products,