UNREAL UE 4 - How you make a movable object not to move when you hit it?

Hi, i created a massive space ship and created a BP without physics, just pawn collision… BUT for some weird reason each time my small character touches it… It moves… LOL its a hudge ship and an small hit makes it to rotate or translate… i do want it to have pawn or character collisions…but no to react like that.

Please help, BP images much appreciated.

Every Physic is off…but it still moves when character hits it… here a pic of my config:

Also i tried to work around Linear Damping without any resoult…

I finally solved it!!! And of course i share my solution:

Franktech comment actually helped…even if he doesn´t say possible solutions it make me think that this problema might had not been caused by mesh physics.

The problem was caused by “deflect when collinding” this is part of FlyingPawn in the Event Graph, it allows the ship to make this physic reaction and change position when during flight it hits something, the problem is that it was actually making my ship to move when in the floor my character hits it.

Solution: I created a Branch between Event hit and set actor rotation in “deflect when colliding”, then i added as condition a boolean variable (get), then in my characterBP i added at the end of my possesion of the ship the same variable (set), this means when my character is not in possesion of the ship, “deflect and colliding” wont work, unless my character is in possesion.

Thanks