Unreal System Requeriments

Hello,

Well I Brough a brand new PC (Cheap, about $1000) and I was trying learning your engine for some months, enought to see like a million configs in colision system that does not make anything (yeah, anything, like a 1000 tons building falling does the same damage than a egg), and a lot of bugs…

Another interesting thing, if about settings, ok, nowsdays we have a lot of screens configurations and make no sense to set a configuration, but what about fullscreen… what about a very slow engine and a way to make it workable ? All I’ve found is “Low, Medium, High and EPIC !!!” but all all those settings keep slow like a 50’s computer trying to play pacman… and all EPIC quality realy don’t matter at all frame rate…

So after hours of frustration, I finally, minning all the Internet looking for persons with the same problem than me, so finnaly I reach what I named “UNREAD SYSTEM REQUERIMENTS”…

Come on guys, i want to develop for all or almost all devices of the world, and not for only 5% that goes insane and buy the top hardware. It’s insane try to get sucess in this way. I trying to develop, and I haven’t enought to PLAY ! Wkae up, it’s realy cool graphics at all but… I want some money and not get the hall of fame.

Have a good lucky with your engine, but I leaving forever to some engine with more Unity requeriments…

What are your PC stats? Price does not indicate that a system is good for gaming or game development, you can spend thousands on a computer that doesn’t have a dedicated GPU and it won’t be good for it. Ultimately, if you want to get a computer for games development you need to look at the hardware stats and get something that’s more suited for that.