Unreal Studio Product Viewer Touch Controller Won't Zoom In

I am using Android, a Note8 to be specific. The pinch to zoom feature is not working as expected. I tried this with both 4.20 and 4.21 with the same results.

The steps to replicate are:

1. Create new project using Product Viewer Template (Unreal Studio)
  2. Prep project to be built for Android
  3. Build project to Android device
  4. Attempt to Zoom In and Out

Expected Result:
The camera dolly moves in and out as zoom would be expected to do

Actual Result:
The camera zooms out, but never in.

Included below is the default Blueprint used to execute this input.

Thanks in advance for any assistance here!

Eric

Hi there… did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have found the same thing happening…

Yes, this is a bug. It was replicated and filed by someone at Epic. The estimated fix was set for 4.23.

Yes, this is a bug. It was replicated and filed by someone at Epic. The estimated fix was set for 4.23.

Ah… thank you so much for your response. Much appreciated

Good afternoon to me I jump the zoom when ago contact several times with two fingers there will be some kind of solution for that problem or is the version of the unreal ?.
when working in version 4.17 I did not have any problem with the zoom but now I am working with version 4.22.2

I found the solution and ProducViewer_Touch_Pawn in the zoom section, you have to put the inputAxis Pinch, (if you have not created it, create it)
and then in project settings → Input and in the Mobile section, give the Enable Gesture Recognizer option

Hello. Thank your for that assumption. I have the same proble with no zoom in (zooming out instead). I created axis mapping pinch (tried with none key and with Pinch gesture), but still no luck (gesture recognizing enabled). Did you edited product_viewer_touch bp or something else? (maybe i created those pinch mapping wrong, i can’t understand, problem remains)/ Thank you for an answer

I got it. I initially replaced input to touch in product_viewer blueprint. Now i see, that touch blueprint won’t work with android as expected, so i changed back to mouse, enabled gesture recognition and now all is ok!