Unreal "Structure" problem

Hello Epics! Recently I faced with the problem.
I have some structures that generate a map of the game. There are 5 pieces for structures (picture 1) and one main structure, and blueprints, which generates the card. So, when you add new elements to the structure, it does not have time to date and does not reflect the new objects, or if old added previously changed the parameters, then the level of generation objects with the old data. Long tried to adapt and helped only 3 things.

1. Edit disсription in the structure and preserve the structure is updated, but does not always. Figure 2
    2 to remove save structure and add again the actor, figure 3
    3 simply delete the folder entry in the folder of my project, after the project is downloaded, the structure is updated, and all as it is necessary.
    sorry for my English))))

][2]

Hello Paldanhamo,

I am having some trouble discerning the nature of your issue.
If your issue lies in taking the value from one struct to another by having one inside the other, values do not carry over between them.

If your issue is different than the one I have described here please let me know so that I may help you with your issue further!

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.