Unreal Slackers

Did you have any problems in discord in Unreal Slackers. That the administrator came to you and, without introducing himself, blocked your microphone because you spoke in another language, later explaining this by saying that this is a purely English server and you can only speak English here. Although this was not in any of the server rules. Ie discrimination out of the blue in relation to other citizens of other countries. Moderator Glossary#6381 allowed herself such arbitrariness. Well, it’s like you need to hate other citizens of other countries, and hate other languages, in order to allow yourself such impudent behavior towards them. I would like to find out this situation with representatives from this server, since they are direct representatives of Unreal Engine, which means they spoil the immediate reputation with such actions and statements.

You need to learn English if you’re serious about game development instead of getting upset over what I reckon is a legitimate remark. This is the primary international language and I’d estimate 95% of material, courses and any other information online regarding UE is in this particular language.

P.S. I am not a native English speaker myself. Beside my native one, I speak three other languages and I don’t complain that I’m not allowed to speak my native language in international communities.