Unreal Slackers Moderator Help

I am sorry for posting in these forums, but I looked everywhere with no email or discord names to chat with. I have had my previous account hacked and it posted some free nitro scam on every server I was in. I locked my account, changed the password, and then finally deleted the account all together and made a new one. I am unable to join Unreal Slackers and think it may have something to do with my previous hacked account, and was hoping someone on this forum could either help me with an email, moderator name, or what the problem is all together as the link just says “Unable to accept invite” when I try to join.

Thanks for anyone who can help me with this problem.

Hi @WashedUpR6,

Maybe an IP ban is preventing you from rejoining…

Unreal Slackers is separate from forums. (“Unofficial Discord Server”) so we’re unable to help you here.

Their Twitter looks to be a way to contact them. https://twitter.com/unrealslackers

Good luck!

1 Like

Hey, what was the ID of your original discord account?
I’m a moderator on Unreal Slackers

I am very sorry @Blue_man I do not remember what the ID was for the account. I do know the name was WashedUp with a wave icon, but ID is lost. I am guessing only the ID’s are saved when people are getting banned. I will continue looking for the ID and will get back if I can find it in a server I may have posted it to.

Not sure if this is it WashedUp#8009, the account looks deleted so I sadly can’t unban it, it’s not on the list.

But I see the account was banned on 04/28/2021
We had a pretty similar case before when someone got banned because their account was hacked, they deleted it and we weren’t able to unban it.

Yes that is correct. I did indeed delete the account because it must have been vulnerable to have been hacked. I understand completely that it cannot be unbanned once deleted. Thank you for looking into this for me, its great to know this extra info.

Just one last question @Blue_man, since I believe I was IP banned from research, is it possible to unban that part or no. Getting help for UE is very difficult without the server, and I would be willing to talk on discord in a DM if any info extra could be used to unban the part that is stopping me from joining the server with my new account. Thanks for any info on this.

Are you able to construct an Official discord? I was also banned from this discord 2 days ago for pointing out that their conversation was edging on racism and not really useful conversation. A moderator happened to be involved in the conversation and delivered a mute and then a ban immediately after…

Reddit will always be reddit…
The sad thing is that their mods seem emotionally unregulated and with no accountability system.

Would be good to have an official place that is free from the Left Wing tactics of banning anything that doesn’t Echo…

Hey, I think I was able to unban your old account. Try joining again.

Are you able to construct an Official discord? I was also banned from this discord 2 days ago for pointing out that their conversation was edging on racism and not really useful conversation. A moderator happened to be involved in the conversation and delivered a mute and then a ban immediately after…

Lets not twist the truth now, your ban was completely warranted considering the evidence, thanks.

Thank you so much, I was able to rejoin and this is a huge win in my book to get help quicker and easier than on this forum. I hope you have a great rest of your day!

1 Like

Awesome, happy to help!

their so called evidence is edited from the person who was causing the problem. When one of your mods starts swearing in the voice chat and saying racist remarks…they wont show you that. Once someone starts to stand up to them…they cut the video and show only what you are doing wrong without context of why its event happening.

In legal environments that tactic is illegal and met with jail time.

In unreal slackers it’s encouraged and rewarded. Unreal Slackers is like Twitter. Y
Tell them their behavior is wrong and against policy and soon you are Canceled.

I challenge you to request full unedited video from before the problem occurred and soon you will discover some disgusting behavior from your “team”.

• you won’t. Justice is too hard, better to just Cancel the person without a voice. #Easy.

There is a reason why those people try to become moderators…

GG.

1 Like

Don’t try to twist the truth… you were also DM-ing random people and insulting them which also violates our rules.

Our decision to ban you was made collectively after reviewing the evidence, not to mention a dozen other members confirming what happened.
Don’t try to pull that stuff please.

And a UE forum is not the place to discuss this. You sent your appeal and we rejected it, that’s the end.

@Blue_man I know that this is an old thread but I’m having the same problem. Its been literally almost a year if not a year since my other account got IP banned for getting hacked. I wrote an entire ban appeal form to you guys with no response. My new account discord is Von Krieger#7345 please let me know if you can help me out on this. Its been almost if not a year XD

Hey, I see Von Krieger was banned for nitro scam spam but it’s a different account, it’s not Von Krieger#7345

Can you give me your discord ID so I can unban you (you might need to enable developer options on discord).

Here it is! 577508827948384288 . Sorry I forgot to mention that both accounts had the same name lol. Thank you so much!

I unbanned you, you should be able to join now

aliptaroy is my user id. please add me in the discord group.

I completely understand that once deleted, it cannot be unbanned. Thank you for investigating this for me. It’s great to have this additional information.