Full-time, permanent position
iLLOGIKA has partnered with Reimagine AI to build an AI visualisation which can be used in various settings such as interactive experiences, learning environments or artistic projects. Our AI has already been showcased in Centre Phi in Montreal and will be exhibited in different museums across Canada in 2020 and 2021. Our goal is to build expressive AI characters which have their own personalities, points of view and which can have meaningful conversations with the public or the users, learning and growing from each interaction.
Our studio is now looking for a programmer, passionate about AI technologies, to work on this project full-time and lead the programming efforts.
No remote work. Our studio is based in Montreal, Canada.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea, food and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
- Develop the project, its functionalities, bots and modules, with Unreal;
- Lead all programming efforts on the project, sometimes with the help of another programmer;
- Conduct research and analysis of different technologies in order to achieve expected results;
- Conceptualize and implement code structure, iterate on the different modules;
- Perform a technical watch and keep up to date with the latest AI technologies;
- Implement external modules from partners and collaborate with their teams for their implementation and improvement (such as Google, Sheldon Memory Lab or MILA).
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Participate in code reviews and optimize code when needed.
- 4+ years of experience in programming (game, AI or software);
- Great knowledge of C++ and Unreal;
- Knowledge of C# and Unity is a plus;
- Well versed with object oriented programming and familiar with data driven programming;
- Passionate about AI technologies, more specifically Human-Ai interactions;
- Previous experience with the development of intelligent bots;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Fluent English (French is a plus).