Unreal Online Learning Access Issue - FIXED

Hi, all!

We are aware of access issues at learn.unrealengine.com, and our developers are working towards a resolution. Please stay tuned here for further updates. Thanks for your patience with us.

Happy developing,

The Unreal Online Learning Team

The issue has been resolved. If you continue to experience any trouble accessing the site, please don’t hesitate to reach out in this thread. Thanks!

Hello,
I’m having an issue logging into the online learning portal. Every time I attempt to log in, I get the message “There was an issue logging in. Please try again in a few minutes.” Is there a fix for this? Or can someone provide assistance? Thank you.

2 Likes

This issue is persisting till now can’t access all day the learning portal

1 Like

I still cannot access any course. Infinitely refreshing or redirecting even though I am logged in. I tried Edge and Chrome.

Hi, @drwbns. I’ve sent you a DM, so we can triage further.

I found that this was caused by having “3rd party cookie blocking” turned on in my browser. Here’s steps to turn off in Chrome:

1. In the Chrome browser window, click the 3 dots at the top right of the browser, then click Settings.
  2. Click Privacy and security on the left.
  3. Click Site settings.
  4. Under Content, click Cookies and site data.
  5. Unselect Block third-party cookies.

The issue is due to blocking third party cookies. You can either disable blocking 3rd party cookies or allow the proper login cookies by following the steps. Here is detailed steps to resolve in Chrome:

Press F12 and go to Sources tab:

Right-click the login link shown in the picture and select Open in new tab:

Allow cookies for the page by clicking the crossed out eyeball then you should be able to login to the online learning portal: