Unreal is a junk editor only it's employees can use.

Lets face it every time this editor updates it breaks more plugin content and make assets difficult to use if you can use them at all. Not only does it fail to update with quality improvements that make my life less of a hassle it even just fails to run properly as a marketable engine, State of Decay 2 for example is an Unreal 4 engine program and an hour after playing it freezes and hangs on my machine, you’re engine and the games that run on it are poorly optimised and you’re content in the market place is low poly and poorly designed in many cases yet you people have the hide to charge for this trash that doesn’t work or is basically NOT usable for game projects to the many reasons these assets just fail to easily be implemented in some type of game that you lead people to believe, don’t believe Unreal fully supports you’re development or in fact cares unless it will make money from the venture.

You games are ■■■■ you’re editor is crap and there has been little work on improving it this year, has development died, are you going to fix anything or just break more of the content that i would like to use in the programs i’m still trying to develop but because this pile of junk editor just fails in so many areas this is a constant battle to get anything to work let alone have a stable enough editor to run a complex game framework, no wonder most the games lack depth or any kind of gameplay because you’re editor is so ■■■■!

This is Chinese freeware POS CRAP! You’re upto something freezing my system and stopping taskmanager which i have set in windows to always popup yet for some reason when you’re junk editor is running even as a game it overrides windows features not allowing me to alt tab up the task manger window when you’re program freezes my system forcing me to shutdown the whole system, you’re editor STINKS you people that develop reek of hacker stench!

You’re = You are.
Your = Belonging to (you).

I can only speak for myself, but my experience with the Engine and Marketplace content is vastly different from yours.

You probably should take a break and/or explore other platforms.

Good luck to you.

1 Like

Ok if your that much of a donkey to correct some ■■■■■■■■ spelling and not point out the fact this editor only works for the thousands of employees on terminals that network managers fix everyday before they arrive to work, or if your the work from home type then they remote into your pc and make sure it all works good for you right because this editor has nothing but issues, most the content is out of date low poly and the templates for producing games are cheap low quality products made by students, most are unfinished tafe college projects that some kid has uploaded onto the marketplace in the hopes someone will buy it’s ■■■■■■■■.

I’m still waiting for assets to work again in the Daz3D bridge to unreal it goes from working to not working. I’m hoping 5.4 will eventually fix some issues and allow Generation 9 content to be bridged as it’s much better then gen 8 once you work with it.

Example in daz3D of the generations.
Here is a pic of gen 8 and gen 9 using the face transfer feature.
Some reason gen 8 bodies colour no longer matches while the new gen 9 bodies have the correct skin colour.

I have had issues with gen 8 skin colour since they created gen 9 series, you have to tinker round in the surface settings for gen 8 now as it doesn’t tone the correct colours which i guess is a Daz3D scam to get users to use gen 9. You can see the scam difference generations skin tone textures where gen 8 once had good textures now they do this.

They add no detail to gen 8 character and make sure the colour is orange, typical lefto’s that have a shot at Trump supporters, clearly a leftwing joke isn’t it in the office that you all probably share.

I figure the whole I.T industry is really just the military complex and they just don’t allow non military types to use these programs to create anything before they brake it or steal the idea for themselves after you develop it to some degree where it may be useful, I can’t expect trillion dollar companies to allow every day citizens to actually make money, this is all just a scam to lure in people making them think the technology will make it easier for them to create when they just add more complex issues you require a quantum computer to figure out.

I think I am funding your quantum crap technology with the assets I buy in the belief in some illusion that I will create a game that works and that I could sell and actually make money. This is all crap has one person here ever developed a game by themselves using this pile of junk? Has anyone ever made any real cash out this, I swear most of you rely on one guy who knows this whole program or you get A.I to do all your work because most Humans I know just are not that smart to wrap their heads around editors like this let alone ones that fail and crash when you select basic options in UE builds.

I think Humans are good at stupid games or quiz shows but 99% of you are in basic survival mode barely able to hold a conversation without your eyes glazing over in confusion.

Let me get this straight, you are upset because a top shelf game company offered it’s development software for free to the public even after me and other users had zero problems paying $25 a month to use the software and I did not even know how to use the engine at the time. I simply wanted to support what they were doing back then.

This is the same development software that big time studios use that have “teams” of developers and artist working on a game not “an army of one”. I don’t hear them complaining, I do hear that they use the UE version that works for them and that could be many versions back. Being realistic it’s unlikely for anyone to make a game by themselves that’s on the same level of a studio. Unless you are some true genius in the wild their teams are staffed with people who are at the least as talented as you. that’s the baseline the talent goes up from there. There is no military gaming industrial complex. Just “teams” some are bankrolled by big developers some are small and only funded by available free time. Find a team and use the UE version that worked with all your plugins. Also it’s not Epic Game’s problem that Daz3D does not work. That’s an issue with Daz.