Unreal Interior Virtual Tour

How did you guys do the lighting, which methods did you use to cast the global lighting, this looks so beautiful, great work!

Thnx guys for your kind words.

this is an old Persian name:)

, what i meant was i was hoping for any shaders or methods you may have done for the water running down the glass. It looks nice and i’d like to know how it was accomplished.

Hi kurylo3d…if you download the demo, there is a Footage in movies folder, it was built from a free footage in after effect, so you can use that too! and for shader it’s a very simple material, by the way if you need any further help just tell me:)

this is crazy i download the demo and enjoyed walking into rooms,fantastic job,i really like the mood of the lighting,it looks like every where is filled with light.and every thing is clean.
can tell us about your ambient light?i dont know how to create a good ambient light

i sent you a private message

Hi kuylo3d, this is yours:)

Thanks amir. for making a good ambient light i used a spotlight for every 2 or 3 windows in the scene and using one light per every window will kill your lighting build times!

thanks for that.

Hi ,
I’ve sent an email and private message to you.
looking for response from you soon.
Best.

thanks, build time is nightmare

Any idea why my Rift fps slows down when the “health and safety warning” disappears? It’s extremely smooth before, but then it turns into a flipbook. I’ve turned on vsync, and it looks extremely smooth on the computer. Any help would be great. Also, I have the game in window mode on my other monitor and it’s not letting me to full screen it, not sure if that’s a problem or not.

The virtual tour is the perfect way to see how our homes or space can look whether it is for interior or property. We can get well designed idea from the 3d virtual tours. I didn’t know about this, but when I searched online for a virtual tour of my home in orange county I found Mantis3d. They are the experienced virtual tour designers. I designed my home from there.

How can I turn on the display of FPS rate during the play of this demo?

In the console type stat fps 1

Hello I just want to ask if anybody has contact on the OP. Tried to PM but no response