Unreal gets stuck when packaging/deploying

Had a pretty smooth development up until I went to create a release candidate build to upload to Steam. Now, whenever I try to package the project (using the Project Launcher), it goes smoothly until it tries to package or build. Here, it gets stuck and repeats the message: “Waiting for child processes to complete (0/1)”

I presume this refers to UnrealPak, but I don’t know how to see what that’s doing. I’ve tried to build several times and it just gets stuck here, longest I let it go was 4 hours or so. In my build directory, there’s a single .pak file weighing in ProjectName\Content\Paks. This file varies in size, one time it was around 8 GB, another it didn’t go past 300 MB. Right now it’s 200 KB.

Am I just not being patient, or is there something I need to do to stop this from happening? I haven’t seen anyone else with this issue and it’s been like this for a day or two.

PS.
Noticed this in the log file: Unable to find any targets for platform WindowsNoEditor - forcing build
It looks like it appears when I click ‘launch project’.

Forgot to mention but I’ve solved this issue.

How did You solve this, please? I keep PC overnight and all, it just doesnt’t finish.

How did you solve it?

How did you solve it?