Nvizage is looking for an Unreal Generalist. The role will be hands-on with Unreal Engine 4, producing original content for high profile studio based films.
- Take environment assets from Maya into the Unreal game engine.
- Create shaders and lighting for the geometry imported.
- Take animation assets into the Unreal game engine.
- Create Unreal Engine FX including Environmental FX and particle FX.
- Work with Level Designers and Technical Artists to make environments functional and efficient.
- Work with the art team on skills progression and career development.
- To be based at one of London’s major film studios.
- Mid-Senior Level
- Substantial games industry experience, preferably including game Cinematics.
- Excellent Unreal Engine skills.
- Experience with composition and lighting.
- Experience with Maya.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience producing concept art.
- Experience with other sculpting packages, such as Mudbox.
- Experience using Substance Painter and Designer.
- Experience of using the Sequencer within UE4
- Strong eye for detail.
- Excellent Communication and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, and accepting of change; often tossing out ideas and starting anew.
- Able to think creatively and resolve technical challenges and limitations.
- Strong time management & organization skills.
Please send your CV to [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org specifying Unreal Generalist within the subject line.
On-line showreels and links to websites are welcome. Please also include a shot breakdown showing specifically what your role entailed per shot/sequence.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.