Environment Artists (Unreal Engine) – MPC Advertising – Los Angeles
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world’s leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our team in Los Angeles, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
We are currently looking for talented and technically able Environment Artists with experience working with the Unreal Engine.
- Familiarity with the Unreal 4 Engine art pipeline
- Portfolio/reel demonstrating strong environment modeling and/or character for games
- Advanced in high resolution subdivision modeling
- Advanced in low resolution base mesh creation, optimized for game engine and realtime polycount budgets
- Advanced in sculpting within Zbrush or Mudbox
- Able to quickly, cleanly and efficiently UV complex objects
- Experience with substance painter and mari
- Experience texturing for games
- Experience using Unreal’s ‘Blueprint’ system
- Experience using Unreal’s 'Matinee’ system
To be considered please email your resume and link to your portfolio / reel to [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org