Unreal Engine won't launch Error code (0xc000007b)

I install the Unreal Engine but when I launch it, it said Application was unable to start properly. It seems I only get the 64bits version of the launcher.

I did the thing with depends.exe

If u could check the log.

Thank you.

Hi Nael,

What you’re seeing is a general error that can occur with any install process. Make sure you have the latest DirectX and .NET Framework. You may also need to reinstall these if updating does not fix the issue.

Once they are updated, if the issue is still happening; try the excepted answer in this post.

Hi TJ Ballard,

I tried and still don’t work…
Hope u can help me.

Could you follow the steps here and generate your Debug Logs, then post them here? They are different than the logs you posted above.

Also, post your Dxdiag (system specs) as well.

I dont know why but the folder with the Debug Logs dont want to creat…

I have just dxdiag…

To manually locate this folder go to this location on Windows.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs. Here you will be able to see all the log files generated for the Launcher. Grab your dxdiag and the most recent log from your crash and zip them into a folder. Then you can attach it to your response here on the AnswerHub.

Let me know if you are still having trouble.

Hi Nael,

We haven’t heard back from you in a while, so I’m resolving this post for tracking purposes. Please let us know if you’re still having trouble, and if so, please provide the information requested above. Thanks!