Unreal Engine won't launch Error code (0xc000007b)

So at first I get messages about missing dlls so I downloaded the missing DLLS and placed them into my sys32 and syswow64 that fixed those errors but now I get a error code (0xc000007b). So i researched and found a program Dwalker which should tell me whats wrong I get a couple of errors but have no idea how to fix them.[link text][1]
I see those errors and some missing files.
[ E ] c:\program files (x86)\ati technologies\ati.ace\core-static\MSVCR100.DLL
[ E ] c:\program files (x86)\ati technologies\ati.ace\core-static\MSVCP100.DLL
[ E ] c:\windows\system32\MSVCR120.DLL
[1]: 12310-log.txt (314 KB)

I have downloaded the source from github and compiled it version 4,0,1 link text

Thank you for your report.

We have assigned this issue to a member of our support staff, and they will begin investigation as soon as possible. If we are unable to reproduce the issue, or we need additional information, our staff member will comment here with additional questions. Otherwise, we will post an ‘Answer’ once we have logged the issue in our bug database or we have a solution for it.

In the meantime, please be sure to review our suggestions for how to report a bug, and feel free to edit your post if you have additional information to provide.

Thank you

Hi BGEnergy,

Are you downloading from Github or the standard, binary version of the editor? What version of the editor are you working on and can you post your dxdiag here? Thank you!

Hi BGEnergy,

Have a look at this thread and let me know if his solution helps you. I would also highly recommend upgrading your video card and Ram to the minimum recommended spec for the engine to run properly, which can be found at the second link:

Hi BGEnergy,

We have not heard from you in quite some time. I am marking this thread as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this problem, please respond with the information requested. Thank you!