unreal engine web based editor

I do not own a pc but till want to use unreal engine.so is there any way to use the unreal engine editor from web without installing it?

I saw
that there is an option called unreal engine remote control web based application.but I could not find any pre built projects that I can access from web without installing the unreal engine.

please guide me .thanks in advance.

1 Like

Short Answer: No

Long Answer: While blueprints could probably easily be put into a website, the graphics rendering and highly advanced game mechanics could probably never be ran over a web browser and defiantly not on a phone or console or whatever you intend to use this web editor on.

If you wish to get started with Unreal Engine, I would recommend purchasing a dell optiplex with a better Gpu like a 3060.

While saving up or waiting I would recommend familiarizing yourself with the engine through smart poly’s tutorials on blueprints on YouTube

If you are willing to put in the work Unreal Engine and game development can open the door to many occupation or opportunities, essentially investing in the future.

I know its been a year but maybe fellow creators may have the same questions

This blog post about the Unreal Engine Web-Based Editor is a fantastic introduction to a groundbreaking tool! It’s exciting to see how Unreal Engine continues to push the boundaries of what’s possible in game development and interactive content creation with web-based solutions. This editor could significantly change the workflow for developers by making it more accessible and collaborative in real-time from anywhere. The potential for increased efficiency and creativity is truly promising. Thanks for sharing this insightful overview! Looking forward to seeing how this tool evolves and impacts the development community.