Unreal Engine Version Support Lifespan

Hi All,

My Company are trying to comply with Cyber Essentials which means that we can only install the latest versions of software or supported versions via hotfixes and active support.

Does anyone know if there somewhere where I can get a list of the Software and dates at which support for them start & End.

Many Thanks,
Ben

For the best answers I would recommend contacting the Support team via this page.

What I’ll say is that once a major release comes out, there are almost never hotfixes for older releases. Currently we are on UE 5.4.3. You should not expect additional hotfixes for 5.3. The roadmap continues to move onward and a new major release is roughly every 6 months or so. I don’t know if that completely satisfies your definition of “support” which is why it might be better to look at the options on that support page.

Many Thanks for you Reply Stephen.

I understand that but its not quite what I’m after so I’ll go to the devs just figured that there might be some support documentation as most software has a lifespan where it gets hot fixes or not but is still supported by the company. That’s the main thing I’m trying to find out.

Thanks Again,
Ben