Unreal Engine Training Livestream - AI Perception & EQS

What’s Up Everyone,

This is Peter L. Newton, and this week I wanted to go over two super amazing tools - AI Perception & EQS. This Sunday I plan to stream a session of me demonstrating the capabilities of the tools, and then employing ways to use them within Unreal Engine 4. This includes but is not limited to, the famous Dog & Mailman scenario.

If you’re interested in learning about these tools or generally curious about AI you can find my Livestream on my YouTube Channel this Sunday @ 1pm PST.

Hopefully together we can learn something new!

If any has questions about these tools now feel free to ask, and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Peace

#Update

Here is the link the project we created over the stream. Thanks for joining everyone, hope to have another one soon!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x4fobqlbqrc56z1

#Update

Here is the link to the AI Perception & EQS stream I’m doing today for those interested!

Are you planning to record this? I’m very interested, but not available at that time. :frowning:

I’m also interested in this, since i might not be available

Interesting, i’m learning A.I. in these days, this will be the icing on the cake for me :slight_smile:

Yes I will be recording this. :slight_smile:

Awesome! Look forward to streaming with you!

I shared it on Reddit

Thanks for that ZioYuri78!

Here is the link to the AI Perception & EQS stream I’m doing today for those interested!