Please review my work, give suggestions or recommendations how it is aligned with the industry expectation!
I am working on UE4 Third person system development with walk, run, punch, pick-up, aim and shoot (animation) functionality. Below are the mechanics I have implemented so far along with bug fixes
- New material creation and particle system
- Blend space and State machines
- Keyboard, mouse, game-pad and touch controls
- Animation Montage
- Aim system with the help of Aim-offset 2D (using mouse to aim)
- Socket change for equipping and un-equipping of weapon
- FPP to TPP switch and vice versa.
- Multiple bugs and glitches fixing
- Having multiple animations run at the same time like walk while aiming or equipping or punching.
- Having the hand on the gun while aiming for accurate rotation with the help of IK (inverse-kinematics)
here is link of GIF and Video demonstrating the system :
**Video Link - **https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xl…_JHMSvPxx-Cz99
Link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zQwJs52OdOC8n4me0lDSINRskBWc_kJg/view?usp=sharing