Unreal Engine Registry for downloading public blueprints like npm for the javascript community

As a new developer learning UE4 I see in tutorials everyone is creating their own blueprint to do the same thing. It seems to me that blueprints have already been created for 99% of the things you would want to do in UE4 by someone. I propose a registry where we can download blueprints for just about anything we want. I would like to get away from even having to make my own blueprints and focus on the art. I would say not just a registry like npm as that is out of control but something with code rules that all blueprints in the registry must follow. Really there should be no reason create new blueprints for 99% of the cases except when new functionality is introduced. Imagine just being able to download blueprints and put them together to make your game or movie, quick, easy, powerful no fuss no muss! I know the marketplace has some blueprints for sale but I am talking about an open source standardized blueprints that meets the needs of just about any game or movie you could create. Thanks!

Dan.

Thanks for the reply and information. I see now what you are saying about the uniqueness of each game and how a set of standard blueprints might not be helpful. Thanks for the link to https://blueprintue.com/ very interesting!