Unreal Engine PreViz Project

We have a project in Unreal Engine that uses an NDI feed from Resolume’s Arena software. We use this to previsualize a room environment in real time 3D.

We are looking for an expert in Unreal Engine to make modifications to our existing 3D model, and to add furniture to the room and make other upgrades.

This project will be ongoing and phased for constant upgrades.

Please apply to work on this project ONLY if you are an expert in Unreal Engine. Whoever gets the job must:

• Be an expert in Unreal Engine
• Deliver timely, professional results,
• Do the above at a fair price.

In exchange we will be a long-term client requesting upgrades on ongoing consulting for this project. We have other projects in the pipeline and look forward to working with the right person.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi
This is Ashkan. I’m a developer with more than 13 years of experience and I’ve worked in other visualization projects and even know a bit about VVVV.

I can show you the projects I’ve worked on but I did not find your email address in the message. I imagine you want to add features which will allow you to do more realistic tests of how the NDI output will look like in the real world on huge LCDs so features like changing room lighting and furniture and maybe adding people, different camera angles and … which are not hard to do but I can write pretty hard-core , high performance code to process the video or other complex tasks if need be as well. And I’m an expert in multiplayer games and as a consequence, making the app multi-user would be easy to do if needed.

Here is our team’s website https://nooparmygames.com and you can email me at ashkan.saeedi.1989@gmail.com

Also this is my LinkedIn profile LinkedIn