Unreal Engine Meetup - INDIA

Unreal Engine Developers Mumbai, India Meetup group is here to connect local UE4 game developers by means of casual gatherings, workshops and event participation. All are welcome, so bring your talented self and meet your local community! Not a UE4 developer? That’s cool! Swing by one of our meetups to find out how to get started.

Date: 22-23 Oct 2016
Venue: Comic-Con Mumbai

Join our facebook group Unreal Engine India Developers Community. This is a group dedicated to game development in India using Unreal Engine. The goal of this group is to provide Unreal Developers in India a group to discuss, interact, show case games, share ideas, tips and provide tutorials.

where is it happening

Meet us @ Hall No 5, -YetiTech Studios Booth, Comic-Con Mumbai [Date: 22-23 Oct 2016]

I might come. Not a fan of Comic Con though. Would come exclusively to visit your booth. Would like to meet @ryanjon2040.
Why not IGX?

@chimera201 I will be coming at IGX on 16th Sunday. Look for the guy wearing Unreal T-Shirt :wink:

Looking forward to meet you too :slight_smile:

IGX is focused purely on consumer gaming market, which is why we are not going there to setup a booth but also because they did not invite us :confused:

I wasn’t actually planning on coming to IGX on Sunday. Maybe if your booth was there then yeah I would have certainly come and would have been guaranteed to find you. I also want to meet others too not only you :stuck_out_tongue:
I will come on Sat 22 at Comic-Con.

Sure thing. See you at Comic-Con :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I’m glad that there’s such a meet up! Thanks YetiTech Studios!
I recently got UE4 and would love to know more about it, and I guess this is the right place to be?
Though I’m not a developer, just a student who wishes to get into this field. I hope you all would help me?
Thanks again! :smiley:

Yes! Salvation finally found! :slight_smile:

Hahaha!! :smiley: … Great Job though.
Looking forward to meet you all.

Hey the entry isn’t free, should have mentioned that somewhere. The tickets won’t run out if I come in late right? Is there free food or something?
Please pm me a contact no. in case i need it.

Guys the entry seems to be at 11am… Has your timings changed as well?