Unreal Engine Marketplace 88% / 12% Revenue Share

There is another post where Josh states it will be paid on August.

I’ve posted to our sellers in the Creator’s Hub, but the first payment sellers will see under the new rate will be the one paid in mid-August. We haven’t announced a date for when users will see the retroactive payment, we’re still working out the logistics on that but will work quickly to make it happen.

Thank you, Epic!! This is an amazing move on your part. Let’s hope others follow sooner or later.

All I can say is Thank you, seriously!
This change is great news for us smaller developers.
I got into making asset packs as creating game content was a hobby of mine for years and the local job market is rather poor.
Epic has given me a chance to build a potential career and a stepping stone to other jobs in the industry and I cannot thank you guys enough.
The money from this retroactive increase is definitely going to help me with the development of my next few packs, one of which has been in the works for well over a year and a half now.

Awesome!!, thank you very much epic

Thank you Epic, cant say nothing, just Thank you.

Wow! This is just super news, thanks guys !

Dear Epic,

I’m deeply moved by your generosity and in complete awe of your forward thinking nature.

In a world that is focused on taking, you continue to defy the norm by ceaselessly giving more and more to those around you, like a blazing sun. Your fairness, thoughtfulness and generosity should go down in history as an inspiration for everyone to follow.

You richly deserve all your success and the love and gratitude of us very grateful sellers, purchasers, engine users and players, all of whom will benefit from this.

Thank you for being Epic! :slight_smile: You are a truly inspired team of visionaries!

I’d like to say this as well. **Thank you, Epic! **
The retroactive payment is the craziest thing I’ve heard in quite a while.

I went ahead and bought a “Battle Pass” + a bunch of skins in Fortnite as a gesture of gratitude :slight_smile:

Thank you Epic great news :slight_smile:

WOW! thank you Epic, this is amazing news for all.

awesome! But when payments are made?

On Friday we sent an email to all of our sellers with the details, and there’s a post on the Creator’s Hub as well.

---- > Sweet ! <---- we LOVE You Epic !

Fantastic news!

Ugh I’ll see it coming, no Linux support, they couldn’t be more vague. I’ll (have to) stick to Steam.

This thread is not about Epic Store, this is about Unreal Engine’s internal Marketplace for plugins and stuff.
Please be a bit more patient about store as more details will be revealed soon. We might be in for a treat :slight_smile:

That is a great idea from Epic. But how can we sell our games? I don’t get it. I only can see the assets page.

Hi

Sorry to my English

Epic game market place will be also for android like a the playstore ?

If we want sell an apk, that will be possible to do with the Epic game market place, then will install the apk in the android ?

Cheers and thanks to answers