Unreal Engine Livestream - Indie Motion Capture - August 1 - Live from HQ

I’m working on a proper channel for project uploads. It’s ready but I have to make sure we share our content in a correct manner, and it’s taking a little bit of time to get it set up. It’ll hopefully be available shortly!

Thanks for the help , I am getting really nice results!
I am developing the setup also using vive tracker for shoulders and spine and everything is working fine.
I was only wondering if there is a way to recall in the blueprint the unique ID for each tracker, I see in SteamVR Manage Trackers each one has a kind of serial ID.
For now I am using the device number IDs but everytime I start steamVR it changes and I have to manually find the correct numbers ID for each one.

ayy this is so cool! anxiously waiting for the project to appear online :smiley:

Very cool!

Hope it get’s uploaded soon :cool:

Hi :slight_smile:
Please do not forget about project files to that project. Very interested. Thanks!

I’ve been working on a new way for us to share the livestream projects. I hoped to put this project up there before sharing but it’s taking a bit logner than planned. For now you can access the project files here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/announcements-and-releases/asset-sharing/1665270

, thanks a lot!
Would be interesting to see more video on that topic in the future (might be full body mocap with Vive trackers?).

Awesome!! Thank you!

Is this still possible? Can we use ocolus rift to do the full mocap?

Yes, the only difference should be the Motion Controller Key Deprecation in newer versions of the engine.