Unreal engine image downloading issue

Hi
I just created some 3d images of sugar ants. I tried a lot to download them but I am unable to do it. If you can guide me about please reply here.

Greetings michalshawn!

We see that this is your first time posting in our forums! :medal_sports: We’re so excited to welcome you to the Unreal Engine Community! There’s so much you can do here! Earn badges through participation! Explore the forums! Find out what’s new! Connect with fellow members! Take courses! Share any of your creative works! Here are our Community Guidelines on how to be an excellent member!

I understand that you have created some cool 3D images of sugar ants! Could you possibly provide more clarity for the community about what you are wanting to do?

Which version of the Unreal Engine are you using? What software did you use to create your ants? Are you trying to import your ants into the Unreal Engine? Could you provide screenshots or a video so we can see what is happening?

Thank you so much for being an important part of our growing community! :muscle:t4: