Unreal Engine freezes when opening a project

Take a look at this. Don’t be confused by Substance brand.

I have been using Unreal Engine for 2 years and have never had a problem but, since 2 days, all versions of Unreal Engine 4 crashes when I try to open a project, it stay freeze untill freeze my computer.

It happens 10 or 20 seconds after open the project and yesterday, Unreal show me this code:

Assertion failed GD3D11RHI->GetQueryData(Query->Resource, &Query->Result. sizeof(Query->Result), Query->QueryType, true, false)[File:D:/Build/++UE4+Licensee/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/PrivateD3D11Query.cpp][Line:45]
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI
UE4Editor_RHI
UE4Editor
UE4Editor 
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core 
UE4Editor_RenderCore
UE4Editor_RenderCore
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
kernel32
ntdll

And, later, I open the project’s logfile. I saw this lines:

LogD3D11RHI: Timed out while waiting for GPU to catch up. (0.5 s) (ErrorCode 00000001)
 LogRendererCore: Warning: Query 'Unaccounted' not ready.

I repeat that, I have used unreal engine without any problem so far. The laptop I’ve been using has 12GB of RAM, IntelCore i7-7500U, Windows 10 Home, and Nvidia GeForce 920MX. I’ve never change any component

This problem appeared after updating Windows 10 with 3 updates (KB4552925), (KB4557957), (4560366). I have tried to uninstall them but it did not work. Also, I tried to reinstall Windows 10 and I had the same result.

Please, I need help to continue using Unreal Engine

Thanks for your comment,but i tried and it doesn’t work… UE4 freezes again and again, and the error message and logs are the same… :c

if u got any solutions thn please let me know too
cause i am facing the same issue
plzzz help!!

I’m so sorry, I’ve been very busy.
I tried to uninstall Unreal Engine and Epic Launcher, it worked for 2 hours and then it frozen again…

I have no idea how to make it work. As soon as I find out something I’ll write it down here

hey man reply! did you got any solutions??

Ok, after a long time trying to get Unreal Engine 4 working, I tried to do a factory reset.
For a couple of days I have been able to work without problem …
I don’t know what the problem would be but it seems to be solved. If anyone knows something about the real solution to this problem, please write it down for the people that it happens the same