Unreal Engine eats the first command in the command line, even when the parameter is not the filename

So, trying to fix a bug with steam server browser connect functionality and Easy Anticheat, I found a bug with Command Line parsing. The first parameter of the command line is always stripped, even when the filename is already stripped.

We have a situation where we are launching the game through a launcher and stripping the executable location from the command line. FCommandLine is then stripping the first param, although the documentation says it should only be stripping the filename.

Hello ,

I’ll admit that I’m not familiar with using FCommandLine so bear with me, but which command are you using to get the commandline from FCommandLine? Is it the default .Get() command? If so, it does mention in the API reference that there are some parameters that will be removed, although it doesn’t list the ones that are treated in this way. Also, what would be a good way to reproduce this issue so that I can get a report put in if it is an issue?

We haven’t heard from you in a while, . Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, could you answer the questions from my previous comment? In the meantime, I’ll be marking this issue as resolved for tracking purposes.