Unreal Engine Discord for Tutors

I’ve created a new discord and I’m in this for the long run. I wanted to create a space where everyone could ask questions without getting buried by others’ questions (once discord enables the forums feature). I also want to support one-on-one tutoring starting as low as $5 per hour or per problem, up to $130 per hour or per problem from industry vets and professionals.

This server was inspired by a conversation. One person said “I’ll pay you for helping me”. Another person responded “No one wants your money”. All I could think is, “IF I could help this person, they would pay for a coffee.” I see people regularly offering to pay as thanks or other reasons.

Link to Unreal Engine Discord:

Share the link, help your friends.

A bit about me:
I have success with communities. I created the official Rise of Kingdoms discord which has over 400,000 users. I also created Team Genesis to support learning of Starcraft 2’s modding engine, which ran from 2012 to 2016 and had 60 daily users at its peak. Currently running game dev mixer events in San Francisco and have a group called San Francisco Game Developers on Facebook with almost 200 members. Finally, I recently accepted a job as lead technical designer for an Unreal project and have used Unreal since 2016.