Unreal Engine DFW meetup

Hello!

My partner and I will be organizing the Unreal Engine meetup group in Dallas Texas.

Meetup Page: Unreal DFW (Dallas, TX) | Meetup

Next Meetup: Saturday Feb 18th 2017

https://a248.e.akamai.net/secure.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/a/5/0/9/global_457302249.jpeg

Unreal DFW is a meet-up group for everyone in the DFW metroplex who likes Unreal Engine as well as anybody who has interest in Unreal Engine, video game development (AAA and Indie), and using cutting edge, real-time rendering technology for the use of Virtual Reality, Architectural Pre-Vis, Fine Art, and so on. Our group is free to casually discuss their ideas about technology and video game design and art. Get connected with other passionate individuals who are in, or aspire to be in the video game industry or any other technical disciplines.
If you live in Dallas or Fort Worth and you are interested in Unreal Engine, Video Game development, Real-Time Graphics technology, Virtual Reality, please join our Meetup group.

Our Kickoff meeting will allow us to get to know each other a little more. We’ll have some casual conversations about Unreal Engine and the industries this cutting-edge technology has contributed with.

If you are interested in attending the Kickoff, be sure to RSVP so we know you are coming :slight_smile:

I’ll be looking forward to meeting you and enjoy having some Unreal Engine with some Texas Barbeque! :smiley:

-Kevin Bryant