Unreal Engine Crashes

My project keeps on crashing on 96% loading screen. I tried everything possible to run the Project but it crashes and also when the crash report pop up comes it also hangs and i have to use task manager to end the task. Please help.

Greetings @harshgehlot1

Welcome to the Unreal Engine Forums! In regards to the crashes that you’re having, are you able to take a screen shot of the crash log when it pops up? Also, is this issue only happening on one specific project? (I pulled a link to other users experiencing this type of issue that I’d recommend taking a look at as well. Here’s a link to the post. Hopefully this is helpful!)

Hi, it is still the same and it not project specific. My epic games launcher is not opening at all and unreal engine too loads but then crashes instantly. This is how my crash report looks like. I somehow go the issue and it says “Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')”

I have tried every possible gpu crashed fix, running the latest drivers, tdrdelay fix, everything but still getting the issue.

Uploading: IMG_20230709_153208.jpg…

Oh, I see. What are your system specs at the moment? (Also, do you have any overclocking, etc?)

I have AMD Ryzen 5 4600hs, 24Gb RAM, AMD graphic card Integrated one, Nivida GTX 1650Ti, 1tb SSD.

No, no overclocking.

With the specs you mentioned that you have an AMD Integrated Graphics Card and the NVidia GTX 1650 Ti. To make sure I understand, which one of those specifically are you running?

(Also with the project that you’re loading, does this have any type of ray tracing, lumen global illumination, etc?)

i am running Nvidia GTX 1650ti for every 3d work, video editing etc. and the project doesn’t have ray tracing, it has ultra dynamic weather, water plugin.

Check your logs in YourProjectDir/Saved/Logs or C:/User/YourUser/AppData/local/UnrealengineVersion/Saved/logs.