Unreal Engine crash on launch, any version, any project

I used different versions of UE4 for a couple of years on my PC. Right out of the blue it stopped working. I thought it was a project-related problem but I then noticed that I get a crash even when trying to run Unreal Engine from its desktop icon or from the Epic Games Launcher. A few seconds after the splash screen I get Unreal Engine 4 Crash Reporter. See details in the lower part of the post. I am quite appalled because I didn’t do any change to my system before getting this error. From the log file it seems that the engine cannot find several files, if that is the issue I wonder why did it happen.

What I already tried

I’ve had this same issue with 4.26.2, 5 early access, and 4.24. I tried to uninstall all versions, reinstall 4.26.2, verify it without success. I also tried to uninstall Epic Games Launcher completely, reinstall it, re-download 4.26.2 and got the same result. I also tried reverting to a previous version of Nvidia Studio Drivers as suggested by other users (v460.89 as suggested here) without success. I also ran sfc /scannow as suggested here, also without luck.

My PC specs

• AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 32GB
  • RAM 1TB SSD + 2TB HDD
  • Windows 10

##The error I’m getting:##

I’m attaching a txt copy of UE4.log link text and of the short log in the reporter. link text

Thank you for any help on this, I don’t know what else to try and I am really stuck, close to a deadline.