We Move On
We are doing a tech teaser on how Unreal Engine 4 can be used for Real-Time Green Screening projects with a low budget. We want to give the creative freedom back to directors, DoP’s, camera operators and production designers while the producers feel safe and confident in the filmmaking process.
The work is to be carried out in Denmark, Copenhagen.
If you have experience with coloring, compositing and rendering in Unreal Engine, we would love to have a quick chat with you. However, if you are an experienced compositor outside of Unreal Engine we would also like to give you a call!
The project includes:
- Mysterious and vibrant atmosphere.
- Cinematic experience.
- Green Screening.
- Real-time workflow.
Amunet Studio ApS
Project Team Structure:
Aishah - COO
Director & Technical Artist
Camilla - CEO
Concept Artist & Production manager
Ademir - CPO
Producer & Technical Artist
Mathias - CTO
Head of Technology
For previous projects check out https://www.amunetstudio.com/
This is the first Amunet Studio in-house commercial project.
Unreal Engine Colorist (1)
- Experience with UE4 Rendering and Post-processing is required.
- Experience with UE4 Post Process Volume and Color grading is required.
- Experience with UE4 Render Settings and Movie Render Queue is a plus!
- Experience with Compositing and Rendering is required.
- Experience with Fusion, Nuke or similar is required.