Unreal Engine and Xcode

Wanted to try unreal engine with Xcode so was wondering.How to add custom ios static libs to unreal engine 4 project in XCode, which will be deployed to ios devices. If yes how?

I would be interested in knowing more about this also, but I believe from what I have learned so far, is that you would create a plugin with the static libraries included. Or you would actually build a modified version of the engine with the libraries linked in and then you would have to expose the functionality to blueprints or C++. Something like that anyway. I’m still researching though!!

I am working on a plugin now that uses iOS static libraries. Here’s what I had to add to my plugin’s build script to get that to work:

PublicIncludePaths.Add(UEBuildConfiguration.UEThirdPartySourceDirectory + "Library/IOS/");
                PublicAdditionalLibraries.Add(UEBuildConfiguration.UEThirdPartySourceDirectory + "Library/IOS/libLibrary.a");

Sorry Guys didn’t see the reply. I had already found my way to the answer that joe mentioned.Just have to add the libraries .h files to the include paths and the .a files to the dependencies. you do it in the build.cs file of your gameplay module. There is a wiki tutorial that does this for windows as well.