Unreal Engine 5.x under Linux - Search in blueprints not working

Hi!
I tested Unreal Engine 5.1 and the newest build 5.2. Both built from source under linux.
In the blueprint editor, right-clicking to insert arbitrary actions into arbitrary blueprints, the context menu appears, where I cannot select the search field by clicking on it.
It is also not auto selected, unless I insert the new action by drawing a connection from a preexisting action.

This bug occurs under Linux-Manjaro using Unreal Engine in XWayland and with AMD Mesa drivers.
Has this problem occurred to anyone before and do you have any ideas how to attempt to fix it?
Thanks

yeap, i was tested this, fedora 37 and now 38 with plasma5. when right click for open search menu don’t touch anything and move your mouse to left top of screen for list all windows list. and go back to unreal with only a left click. ta__da you can write to search now. …f…u…c…

and i remember that. you can build from git. blueprint search menu works on wayland when you use git version.

They said in their post they built the editor from source.

If you paste text into the search window with “Right Click → Paste” you can edit the text in the window then.

The “left top of screen for list all windows list” and go back to the editing works.

This happens in editing material nodes also.

Fedora 39, KDE under Wayland, the Problem is still there. Other Search Fields work fine.
I just found a Workaround, that posses a small security risk, but works fine.

To fix this Bug, someone needs to take a look how this popup window treats focus. The other workaround mentioned, with show all windows list, suggests, that the focus is not correctly gained. thus wayland security kicks in.