Unreal Engine 5 Archviz Realism # Emerged( المتجلي)

3 Likes

Greetings @HusamBnat !

Thank you for sharing your ArchViz project with us! I really enjoyed the way you’ve structured your video to include sketches, blocking, and the final rendered view!

The architecture is modern with smooth curves and environmental textures. I can see this as an eco-friendly build. Was this architecture inspired by a live model or was this completely from your own imagination?

1 Like

Oh thank you!! It’s a real project that is under construction in Saddeq, Kuwait. I work at (ARCWANI), it’s an architecture firm based in Kuwait city. More of this great villa will be published soon on their Youtube channel.

Remember, you’re looking at a future award-winning project :v:t3::wink:

1 Like

You’re most welcome @HusamBnat !

Wow! I find it absolutely fascinating that this exquisite building (Emerged) is currently under construction! I have read ARCWANI’s LinkedIn page and was astounded after viewing the other designs! They are really inspired! You’ve done amazing work in capturing the architecture and presenting it in such a clean and professional way with the Unreal Engine!

ARCWANI has made quite the impression to be a such a small team that was established only three years ago. I wish you all continued success and longevity!

I really love the rounded, modern design of Emerged. It really fits into the rounded architecture of some of the skyscrapers and notable buildings in Kuwait City, such as The Avenues Mall, The Kuwait Towers, and The National Bank of Kuwait. Is Saddeq a neighborhood or suburb of Kuwait?

1 Like

thank you
Saddeq is a high-end residential suburb.