Unreal Engine 5 - Ancient Amphitheater - DMX Lighting Timecode

4 Likes

Greetings, @gokhocse; I hope you’re doing well. I can safely say that one is unaware of the necessity of an Ancient Amphitheater until one has seen it in this light, and what a terrific light it was! Thank you for sharing this incredible creation with us here in the forums. How long did it take you to complete this design in its entirety? :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi @Zezkaii, I’m doing well thank you and what about you? Sorry for the late reply.

I’m glad that you liked it! It took approximately 1 month to design&program lighting and rendering the final result.

1 Like

No worries, I’m doing great; thanks for asking! This scene is very impressive for only a month’s worth of development! Kudos again on the fantastic job done with this creation. Hopefully, we will get to see more of your designs soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

New stages are coming. This time there will be a concert in the metaverse!! DJs and audience is going share an experience.

1 Like

What, new stages and a metaverse concert? Now this, I have to see! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Design is almost finished and we are looking for good solutions to run it. I will let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Zezkaii Hi, you can find it here

1 Like

YES! Thanks for the tag; I’m going to check it out now! :grin:

1 Like