Unreal Engine 5.3 Cinematic | THE ALIEN

Hello everybody. I created a small movie in the unreal Engine 5.3.
I used Sony mocopi 3D Motion Capture System to animate the characters and Live Link App for facial animation.
Thanks for watching.

My Behance - https://www.behance.net/artem_pokutnii
Instagram @art.pokutnii

MY SYSTEM
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K
GPU: GeForce RTX 4090
RAM: 64 GB

4 Likes

Hi there @ArtemPokutnii ! Welcome to posting with us here on the forums!

I must say, your first showcase with us is actually quite chilling. The preview followed by the introduction had me intrigued thoroughly as I was curious to see where this was going. I also want to say the little secret snippet at the end got a good laugh out of me as well. You show a real talent for being able to build and relieve suspense!

Hope we get to see more!

1 Like

Hi @The_M0ss_Man , Thanks for watching and commentary. I’m glad you appreciate the joke at the end of the video. I will add more works soon hope you will like them.

1 Like

Hi there @ArtemPokutnii,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far :slight_smile:

I really like the ending. It’s super charming. The alien design is also rather unique. Almost like diamond scales? So cool! :smiley: Will there be a part 2 to this?

1 Like

Hi @PresumptivePanda. Thank you for watching and commenting.
:slight_smile: , I tried to make the alien’s skin as unusual as possible, and it seems I succeeded :slight_smile:
After such an ending, it’s difficult to develop the continuation; do you have any ideas about what can be shown next?

1 Like

Well, honestly I can only say that the alien themselves looked so unique so being able to get any more information about it would be a great continuation. Whether thats a simple bit of dialogue between the two characters or a more in depth series - I fully support it :smiley: Whatever gets you inspired!

1 Like

@PresumptivePanda Thanks, I got a few ideas for scenes where I can show the alien. I’ll need some time. But I hope you enjoy the next part.

1 Like

I look forward to it, and good luck! Happy developing until then :slight_smile:

1 Like