Unreal Engine 5.3.2 - colliders shifting place when building to Quest

Hello everyone,

I am working on a VR app that was previously developped using UE5.1.1, but shifted its version to UE5.3.2 (with MetaXR plugin). Everything worked fine until now.

Basically, when launching on VR Preview, I can interact with 3D objects using rays. For example, grab a sphere, or move something. But now, when building the project & launching from the HMD, it doesn’t work. The ray coming out of the hand also doesn’t detect the collision with the object.

Such interactions work fine on 5.1.1 with MetaXR plugin for 5.1.1 (literally, the same asset in a different version), but I can’t downgrade my version now that I have made several changes.

It seems, as shown in the following example, that colliders could be shifted when building. I tried to play a bit with the collider settings, but it doesn’t change a thing. UI interactions and detection, however, work just fine.

I’ve tried :

• using an anterior version of the MetaXR plugin
  • using another Patch of Android Studio Flamingo
  • using version 8.0 of android command-line tools (the one used for UE5.1.1, I use 11.0 for UE5.3.2)
  • changing the instanced stereo / mobile HDR / multiview settings in Project Settings > Rendering

Thanks in advance for your solutions !