Unreal Engine 4 & Windows 10 Not Responding

I bought myself a new motherboard (H170 Gaming M3), CPU (i7-6700k 4Ghz), MSI GTX 1070 and Legit Windows 10.

Now when i run my project in Standalone and then either using (Quit Game BP node) or alt + F4 the editor becomes (Not Responding) and i have to force it down via Task Manager… this is SUPER annoying!

I’ve tryed to google this shait but nobody seems to have this problem atm.

i have the same problem , maybe try using play in "new editor Window " , same thing but without the crash or in viewport
to get it work instead of creating its own process due to standalone^^

can’t play in viewport cause then Steam doesn’t work and my game don’t work

Could you post your DXDiag?

It’s a bit crazy, but Windows 10, Nvidia, and Adobe all can now recognize that you are using a high end machine, and when they do they unlock more of their features thus using more of your computer. So the machines hit worst are custom rigs. Everyone I know is rolling back their versions of Windows to 7 or 8.1. But you have to roll back Nvidia drivers and get rid of Adobe CC. Swarm Agent getting mixed in with Windows 10, Nvidia, and Adobe CC will crush any high end PC.

Use end task and run UE4, open your project and the restore window pop up. So you can get the stuff you haven’t save it.