Unreal Engine 4 - Unrealistic World

Actually, I wanted to create a realistic world in this project. All streets are clean, flowers are shining, everybody is happy, like every archviz projects, but then, something is happened and i don’t want to create realistic world anymore, and in the video, I decided to add things that we would never see in our world.





I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. A dog getting hit by a car is nothing odd. Sadly it happens all the time.
And why the sudden change of direction? Did u get bored with the project? It looks very nice btw.

Very nice :slight_smile:

Reading the description and watching the video I got the feeling he confused the words realistic and unrealistic for utopian and dystopian.
​​​​​​He was going for a classically utopian arch viz but got bored and instead made it more dystopian which in my opinion is more realistic anyway.
​

Thank you, It’s feel pain to watch also for me, the video is completely irony to our world, and yes i think after thousand of architecture project, I’m a little bored of creating fake happiness.^^