Unreal Engine 4 Tutorials Serie

Hi guys, many people have told me that it would be great if I could translate this tutorials series. For all of them we had made the effort and 's the second one. English is not our first language so we apologize in advance for any mistakes you may encounter. I hope you enjoy it.

English versions:

Getting started: Developing games with Unreal Engine 4

How to make a 3D side-scroller game in UE4?

Introduction to the development of multiplayer games using Unreal Engine 4

Spanish versions:

Getting started: Developing games with Unreal Engine 4

Tutorial: How to make a side-scroller 3D game with Unreal Engine 4.

Getting Started with AI in Unreal Engine 4

Getting Started with AI in U4 Part 2 (the C++ way)

How to punch our enemy - Part 1

How to punch and apply damage to another character in Unreal Engine 4

Weapon Equip System Tutorial in Unreal Engine 4

How to make a IA Character with a weapon in UE4

Getting Started with Delegates and Event Dispatchers in Unreal Engine 4

Getting Started with Mutiplayer game development in Unreal Engine 4

Developing a Third Person Multiplayer Shooter in U4 - Part 1

I hope you find it useful and you like it, if so, let me know your comments and share it with your other friends too passionate about game development with Unreal Engine 4. You can follow me in Twitter to stay tunned for the next tutorials

Regards

I was a bit disapointed when it was in Spanish?
yo no hablo español :stuck_out_tongue: lol

New Tutorial: How to make a side-scroller 3d game with Unreal Engine 4 (in Spanish !)

Hi,

New Tutorial: How to make a side-scroller 3d game with Unreal Engine 4 (in Spanish !)

I hope you find it useful and you like it, if so, let me know your comments and share it with your other friends too passionate about game development with Unreal Engine 4

Regards

I don’t have any use for these personally, but I’m always glad to see tutorials in other languages!

Hi again guys,

I invite you to the third tutorial in a series of tutorials on developing games with Unreal Engine 4 (In Spanish !! but very clear and illustrative :slight_smile: )

Getting Started with AI in Unreal Engine 4

Regards

Hi again guys,

I invite you to the four tutorial in a series of tutorials on developing games with Unreal Engine 4 (In Spanish !! but very clear and illustrative )

Getting Started with AI in U4 Part 2 (the C++ way)

Regards

Gracias, los tutoriales son fáciles de seguir

Great work! Although you may want to add “In Spanish” or something similar to the title of this thread rather than in the posts for each video :slight_smile:

Muchas gracias por los tutoriales!

@Jimmy_Jazz](https://forums.unrealengine.com/member.php?2288-Jimmy_Jazz)
Yeah i think so too. The spanish tag should be added to the topic title.

Hi again guys,

I invite you to another tutorial in a series of tutorials on developing games with Unreal Engine 4 (In Spanish !! but very clear and illustrative )

5 - How to punch our enemy - Part 1

Regards

Hi guys, i don’t know how modified the Title of the Thread to show: Unreal Engine 4 Tutorials Serie (in Spanish !!) in the thread list inside Community Content, Tools and Tutorials
. Can help me the moderators to do this modification in the title, please ??

Sorry about that

Regards

Changed ^^

Hi guys, many people have told me that it would be great if I could translate this tutorials series. For all of them we had made the effort and 's the first one, and I say “we” because it would not have been possible without the help of @yoanariosd](yoanariosd) and @acotilla91](acotilla91). English is not our first language so we apologize in advance for any mistakes you may encounter. I hope you enjoy it … so, goes the first one ;).

Getting Started with Game Development using Unreal Engine 4

Regards

Hi , sorry for being so annoying :slight_smile: but I will continue to translate the tutorials to English, so it might be good to restore the name of thread to “Unreal Engine 4 Tutorial Series” again. Can you help me please ??

Thanks

Done ^^ and : really cool share to community . Thanks a lot.

I hope you keep making your tutorials in spanish :stuck_out_tongue: You’re the only one i know who made spanish tutorials for ue4. So please keep up your good work.

Hi , Thank you very much, and do not worry, I will continue with the tutorials in Spanish. In fact, 's the new tutorial: How to punch and apply damage to another character in Unreal Engine 4 (In Spanish !!).

Also, very soon will be available the english version of the second tutorial.

Regards

Hi guys, ’s the second tutorial in English !:

How to make a 3D side-scroller game in UE4?

I Hope you enjoy it :wink:

Thank you very much! You’re doing an excellent work man :smiley:

Hi guys, ’s another tutorial in SPANISH !:

[7 - Weapon Equip System Tutorial in UE4](

I Hope you enjoy it :wink: