Unreal engine 4 to OBS. CineCam feed

I am currently working on setting up my first virtual production with unreal and HTC Vive pro set. I have been hard at work but reaching bit of a roadblock. I am Trying to combine my real world camera with my virtual camera (cinecam). The problem is however that i cannot seem to find a way to ge a feed from unreal to OBS on the same PC (Windows).

An SDI Connection isn’s an option for me. I have no budget for a capture card. I do have the Blackmagic Design - decklink mini recorder for my camera feed.

Things i have tried (I am a beginner so i am sorry if some of the terms don’t make sense):

1. a lot of clicking and googling to do with render targets and media player outputs ect…
  2. fBlah Media Output plugin. This uses tcp ports. From what i understand these have to do with your network. I have my doubts that this is an reliable connection and the second thing is… The tutorial doesn’t work. everything in unreal seems to be working but the feed doesn’t show up in OBS.
  3. Al lot of googling. I work for 2 full workdays on this but wont get any closer. mAybe there are some terms i don’t know yet.

So now my question. How do i get my Virtual camera feed and real life camera feed into OBS? Preferred 2 separate layers for post production options. Is there a other simpler way?

2 main sources i have used till now:

I hope someone can help me. Sorry if i am unclear some were.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help me,

Cheers

You might check videos here:

you can output using Spout/offworldlive’s plugin

Hey thanks for the reply,
Did it. Some other people told me to check out NDI plugin for unreal. Did this and indeed followed some video’s from Pixel Prof. The only thing is that you cant seem to adjust the lens info

Lens info?
f-stop?
Focus?

Specifically focal length