Unreal engine 4 slowing my computer

im downloading unreal engine 4 and it slows down my computer and the epic games launcher is slow and everything else from this website that I try to download is it my computer? or is it a bug? does it have a patch?please help I really want this game engine.

the launcher installed ok I dont know how to find my computer specs and I am installing the UT for a test

and yes 4.9.2

Could you please post your computer specs? Also, did the launcher install OK? And, you are downloading UE 4.9.2? Oh, and welcome to UE! You will love it…!

Use run and get DXDiag and msinfo32

Hello CalebPaz,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble. Could you please provide your DxDiag and launcher logs? Steps on how to get this information can be found here.

Hi CalebPaz,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that I mentioned above then post back here with the requested info.

If you need anything else, feel free to ask.

64 bit operation system - x64 bit prosseser

I also tried downloading UT it took forever to download and when I launched it it came up ok but when I played the graphics where not very good and it messed up and crashed.i would really like some help whoever fixis my problem would be very appreciated and would get a very big thank you.

I can’t enable debugging launcher because I get an error saying it will take up to much resources over time.and after like forever UT finally downloaded I tried playing but the graphics where kind of mest up and it crashed on me. My computer is still slow and YouTube videos are not clear at all.

intel (R) core™ i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz

Hello again!

In order to better assist you, we’ll need to be able to look at the logs. Based on the spec you posted, your system should not have any trouble running the software. What model is your GPU? How much memory does your system have?