Unreal Engine 4 Metahuman Cyberpunk Short Film

Another weekend, another Unreal Engine Mocap CG Animation! Cyberpunk this time around! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hey jsfilmz,

You’ve been teasing this film in the forums for a while now and I’m so excited I’ve gotten the chance to watch it!

Also, incredible work with the lip sync and voiceovers. Every aspect of the film is professionally and spectacularly made. :smiley:

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us on the UE forums and I can’t wait to see a part 3. :slight_smile:

thank you for the kind words!

WOW! That was an absolutely mind-blowing short film! The twist ending was perfect! Thank you for sharing the finished work of this short film but, more importantly, for taking us behind the scenes, and showing us the process! Zin has the makings of something grand, and I am looking forward to a full-blown series for one. :grin:

1 Like

thank you very much! my goal is to make it a 10 minute episode maybe even 20

1 Like

I’m hoping you achieve your goal! I would love to see a 10-minute version of this episode, even better if it’s 20 minutes. Congrats again on a fantastic job done with Zin, which is an excellent name for a short film, if I may add. I am eagerly looking forward to seeing more. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Sheeeeeeesh !That ■■■■■■■ awesome!