Unreal engine 4 how to add aura like in the darkness 2 for my character?

unreal engine 4 how to add aura for my character, like in Castlevania 2 lords of shadows, or the darkness 1/2 games ??? please be detailed and show pictures. iam a noobie. But iam dedicated to learning. Here is some pics of what iam talking about to.

://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yakuza-mob-roleplay/images/6/63/4ZQz2q9.png/revision/latest?cb=20140215230124 the mist and flames around the sword.

?v=Qy1M-34Bv2s @ 2:09 and 2:12 and 2:13 around the dragon’s body. The mist looking Aura stuff.

My Skype is matthew.armstrong15
please let me know on here soon as possible.

Also does anyone know how to cut off limps like in this video here ?v=V2JdIeAGyPM at 4:51 to 4:54 ??? I was thinking, Animations of body limb coming off, and use animation BP, link to sword hitting limp and time with animation.

You could do it with particles (e.g take a look at the fire particle from the starter content -> just delete the heat distortion + the sparks and change the texture) or do it with planes and an animated material (so you just move the texture on your mesh with a panner node) -> the particle way will look much better :slight_smile:

thank you, this is what i got 94ca4b84256cf700c1db57df281ad2ba1bab2c4f.jpeg