Unreal Engine 4 fleX packaging

Hey,

I tried out the beta version of UE4 fleX (from here https://github.com/NvPhysX/UnrealEngine/tree/FleX if it is 404 you have no right to see it and have to apply to it). Everything is working fine and I finished making my project using FleX elements. I can play in the editor and even start it as standalone. But when I wanted to packag it to show my work to a mate I got the error:

MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ErrorReporter.Error: ERROR: AutomationTool error: No files found to deploy for I:\UE4\flexDevelopment\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Binaries\Win64 with wildcard UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.exe and exclusions 
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BuildCommand.Execute: ERROR: BUILD FAILED
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception:
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: Exception in AutomationTool: No files found to deploy for I:\UE4\flexDevelopment\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Binaries\Win64 with wildcard UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.exe and exclusions 
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Stacktrace:    bei DeploymentContext.StageFiles(StagedFi
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): leType FileType, String InPath, String Wildcard, Boolean bRecursive, String[] ExcludeWildcard, String NewPath, Boolean bAllowNone, Boolean bRemap, String NewName) in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\DeploymentContext.cs:Zeile 319.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei BaseWinPlatform.StageExecutable(String Ext, DeploymentContext SC, String InPath, String Wildcard, Boolean bRecursive, String[] ExcludeWildcard, String NewPath, Boolean bAllowNone, StagedFileType InStageFileType, String NewName) in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Win\WinPlatform.Automation.cs:Zeile 20.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei BaseWinPlatform.GetFilesToDeployOrStage(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC) in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Win\WinPlatform.Automation.cs:Zeile 147.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei Win64Platform.GetFilesToDeployOrStage(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC) in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Win\WinPlatform.Automation.cs:Zeile 328.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei Project.CreateStagingManifest(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC) in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Scripts\CopyBuildToStagingDirectory.Automation.cs:Zeile 199.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei Project.CopyBuildToStagingDirectory(ProjectParams Params) in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Scripts\CopyBuildToStagingDirectory.Automation.cs:Zeile 1101.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params) in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Scripts\BuildCookRun.Automation.cs:Zeile 258.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei BuildCommand.Execute() in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\BuildCommand.cs:Zeile 37.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List`1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary`1 Commands) in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Automation.cs:Zeile 371.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String[] CommandLine) in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Automation.cs:Zeile 343.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param) in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Program.cs:Zeile 167.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(MainProc Main, Object Param) in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Utils.cs:Zeile 649.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    bei AutomationTool.Program.Main() in c:\Users\janSt_000\Desktop\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Program.cs:Zeile 114.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: No files found to deploy for I:\UE4\flexDevelopment\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Binaries\Win64 with wildcard UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.exe and exclusions 
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ProcessManager.KillAll: Trying to kill 0 spawned processes.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=30
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Domain_ProcessExit
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ProcessManager.KillAll: Trying to kill 0 spawned processes.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationToolLauncher exiting with ExitCode=30
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): copying UAT log files...
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): RunUAT.bat ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED

Now I want to know if packaging is not available yet because it is still on beta or if the error is on my side and if that’s the case how am I able to fix it?

I already googled this error. People wrote compiling with “development” instead of “development_editor” in VS 2013 fixes the problem but it didn’t for me. But I guess they weren’t using the UE4 fleX version.

Thanks guys,