Unreal Engine 4 Epic Games Launcher not starting

Can you go to task manager to and end process? Usually when log shows 0kb it means it’s being written to. Perhaps you’ll get log when you close process.

logs remain same, 0kb with nothing inside. This is after trying to open launcher and then going to Task Manager and deactivating program through end task manager.

I’m adding this issue with logs to our database for our Developers to look at. We’ve not seen any users experiencing this issue before and without logs we have no way of diagnosing you original issue.

In meantime I recommend trying a full, clean uninstall including deleting Epic folder found in “C:\ProgramData” and EpicGamesLauncher folder found in “C:\Users\max.bruckner\AppData\Local”. Once everything is wiped try reinstalling again and see if you still get your error.

-Max B.

also, if you could attach a DxDiag, that would help as well.

full uninstall worked, however not in way you recommended, before I read post above I did a complete reformat of my computer and wiped everything from hard drive. Now UE4 works properly. Maximusdb3, thank you for your continued support through it all, if I met you in real life, i’d buy you a drink and shake your hand.