Unreal Engine 4 Doesnt want to open

So after my computer was suddenly shutdown(power went out), I restarted computer and opened UE4 Editor , splash screen appeared then nothing happens , editor just closes ,so I opened up engine building solution , and rebuilt engine as i did before many times , engine was built successfully , when running editor from Visual studio , splash screen appeared then a break point was triggered and here is call stack :
http://textuploader.com/k3ae

I then wento on and cleaned solution and rebuilt engine but same results , i guess this problem is caused by maybe a previous project? so how to reset ue4 to factory settings , or any help to my problem?

Looks like it crashes on using cached shaders, you need to delete them (not sure where they are) and editor should recompile them (it will take a while)

try deleting intermediate folder in project.

Didn’t work , deleted all my projects , and contents of intermediate folder of my engine , still nothing happens.

Hey

When exactly does Editor close? Does Launcher open? If so, does Project Browser open? Please follow these instructions and up and attach your crash logs:

If you are experiencing a crash, then
please provide us with the .LOG and
.DMP files from your
[project]\Saved\Logs folder.
Additionally, you can please send us
CrashReportClient.log file located
in C:\Program Files\Unreal
Engine\4.0\Engine\Programs\CrashReportClient\Saved\Logs.

Thanks!

problem was when epic splash screen appears and browser content should open next , it doesn’t but instead just disappears , Solved problem by deleting whole UE4 folder and building again from clean version.