At Bongfish, our developers help craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. We bring a high-tech approach to game development and have more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms.
Bongfish is leading the way in global high-tech game development with a diverse team of 80 people across 15 different nationalities. Come join us today and help build the next generation of the world’s most popular video games!
Bongfish is searching for an experienced developer, familiar with the Unreal Engine 4, to work on an announced AAA game. You will work directly with a cross-functional team of bright technical and creative minds as we build a cutting-edge game for multiple platforms.
- You have several years game development experience
- You are familiar with the Unreal Engine 4, and are proficient in C++ and subversioning
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working with all teams in an English-speaking environment
- A fun and stable working environment in a state-of-the-art studio
- A culture of employee empowerment driven by a can-do attitude
- An opportunity to live in one of the top five cities in Europe, within easy reach of the Alps and the Mediterranean
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications*
*In accordance with the Austrian collective agreement for IT industry, the minimum salary for this position of 32.732 EUR p.a. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.